The Guest House accommodation consists of 10 bedrooms, all en suite and 6 of which are on the ground floor.
- 5 Double Rooms
- 3 Twin Rooms
- 1 Family room, sleeps 4 with a double bed and 2 single beds
- 1 Triple Room, sleeps 3 with single beds
Children and Accessibility. Most bedrooms can accommodate a cot if required. One of the bedrooms has been specifically designed for disabled guests.
For price details see our Tariff page.
The Guest Lounge
The Guest Lounge at Coire Glas Guest House is a spacious room where you can relax in front of the television after an enjoyable day out around Fort William or Loch Ness. Books, magazines and board games are also available.
The Breakfast Room
The Breakfast Room is also situated at the front of the house and benefits from glorious views of the forest and mountains towards the Grey Corries and Ben Nevis. A variety of Breakfast options are available. Contact us for details.
- We are open all year.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the house.
- Well behaved children are welcome
- Drying room available
- Private car park at rear
- No pets allowed other than guide dogs
- Disabled car park and access
- Free Wireless Broadband access available